Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Monk's dashes make him move so quickly

i love these Diablo 3 Gold, they were not my first choice though...i would have preferred to have a different one,still my first Diablo 3 Gold....very cool 
Love Diablo 3 Gold!!! HEAVEN!! Buy IT!!!! 

After hours of deep meditation, I've come to the conclusion that I'll play as the Monk first. The Barbarian made a strong case, as his Leap Attack is still my favorite move from Diablo 2, but the Monk won me over with a combination of strength and speed that made him a lethal whirlwind of doom in the beta. 

The Monk's dashes make him move so quickly he's basically teleporting, and his three-stage combo attacks -- most hilariously the Exploding Palm, which turns enemies into walking bombs -- are awesome. I never get tired of watching enemies attack his decoy until it explodes, and his Mantra of Evasion gives me a small margin of error for those attacks I don't quite dodge. Basically, he's the closest thing to Batman in, Diablo 3 Gold so that's where I'm going. 
Who's with me on Team Monk, and what wisdom led you here?

This Diablo 3 Gold i just love them! Can't live without them! Comfort, stylish for my everyday style! I love Diablo 3 Gold!' 
They look so good with everythings. The most nice Diablo 3 Gold I've ever owned. it's gorgeous and right in style. it's very easy. and i made the right choice.
Cheap Diablo 3 Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment